Nothing new to report

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

After frogging a zip up cardigan I am knitting for my son 3 times I think I might be coming close to the home stretch.  I just need to get to the store for the zipper and I am out of white sewing thread so not much in the sewing department has been going on.  I wanted to post something though so when I saw this I decided to play along...

The ABC of Me!



A - Age: I'm 33

B - Bed Size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Ironing

D - Dogs Name:  Copper & Sadie

E - Essential Start of the Day item: Coffee with creamer

F - Favourite Colour: purple

G - Gold or Silver: Both

H - Height: 5ft 7inches

I - Instruments you play: Dabble in piano (very beginner stuff), want to learn to play guitar

J - Job:  Custom report writer

K - Kids: Daughter-6, Son-3 1/2

L - Living Arrangements: Live in a house with my husband, kids, two dogs and two tortoises

M - Music You Love: Too varied to pick just one genre

N - Nicknames: alas none

O - Overnight Hospital Stay:  Both of my children had pyloric stenosis and had to have surgery at 5 weeks of age, first time I ever stayed at a hospital.

P - Pet Peeve:  People that are habitually late
Q - Quote from a Movie: My family is full of movie fanatics so we would be here all day if I started spouting quotes :)

R - Right handed or Left: Rightie

S - Siblings: 2 brothers and one sister, all younger
 
T - Time you wake up: 4:30 am to work before the kiddos are up


U - Underwear: Silky and Lacy. Depends :)

V - Vegetables you dislike:  Brussel sprouts

W - Workout Style: I used to run and I am trying to get back to it

X - X-Rays You've had:  My elbow that I broke in college

Y - Yummy Food you make:  Enchiladas

Z - The best place to Visit - I haven't been enough places to say
 
Play along if you want I would love to read about all of you!

11 comments:

ColorSlut January 19, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Goodness what a list. Maybe I should do one :)

Kristyn Knits January 19, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

How fun to learn more about YOU!! Hope your day started with coffee and is without any ironing!

Anonymous January 19, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Great way to learn more about you! Btw, that is really early you get up! yikes!

Leslie January 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

That was fun to read!

The WoodLand School January 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

What a fun list ... thanks for sharing!

I confess that I feel like a slacker ... 4:30 a.m.?!?! Holy moly! :-)

stitching under oaks January 20, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

I love reading about people in lists like this. thanks for sharing!

Larissa January 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM  

SO much fun finding these things out about you! And now all i can think about is that i haven't made enchiladas in a long while - and i need to remedy that!

Chris January 21, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Great list! I agree about the brussel sprouts!

Andi January 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Loving the list. I too must have my coffee and creamer in order to start the day- or else I am a bear! :)
Hmmm, we must think of a nickname for you. I will get back to you on that.
Very interested in the enchilada recipe.

Ally Jay January 24, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

Good to find out some more things about you. Ilove the colour purple and am trying (slowly) to get back into running.

a friend to knit with January 27, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

that is a FUN list!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP