Intentions

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello everyone.  I intended to get over to this space weeks ago.  Everytime I would try something came up.  You know the drill.  I didn't have the right photo to show or I decided to chuck it and go to a baseball game with my family.  Date night with my husband.  Good TV or a movie.
I intended to knit a bunch of mitts like I did last May and Hats like last June.

Instead of all of that I'll get back into the saddle by sharing a few photos from a trip we took up the Oregon Coast at the end of May. 

We combed beaches and explored.  It was a nice way to kick off summer. Since I've been home I have been attempting to settle into a new summer rhythm.  The weather has been cooler than normal which has thrown me off but next week I hope to start up our weekly trips to our favorite beach.  I am working on a summer knit for myself (gasp) I know usually everything I make is for my children but I am hoping to finally make something that I really like for myself. 

I hope you are all having a nice start to summer and I'll post some more info on my knit soon.

11 comments:

Kristyn Knits June 17, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

so good to read about what's going on with you! my husband and I LOVE the Oregon coast. If our entire family wasn't on the east coast, we'd probably live out there! can't wait to see your new knit!

Renee June 17, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

What lovely photos. :)
Happy knitting!

stitching under oaks June 17, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

sounds like good stuff going on with you and your family. Looks like you had a great trip and that even though your summer is cooler than normal it's off to a great start. Can't wait to see what you've got on your needles!

ColorSlut June 17, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Wonderful photos and so happy to see you back online :)

affectioknit June 17, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

The trip looks awesome!

amy June 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Oh I know, I'm having a hard time getting to anything lately! Must be the season. :)

Jessica June 17, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

I'm having the same difficultlies...but I don't have the Oregon coast to distract me! What lovely days you are having!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: June 17, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Gorgeous scenery! I love the whole West coast. We have family up in Washington State and several times as kids we drove from CA to Washington. Amazing trip!

Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

The oregon coast is on my list of must see! It looks so pretty here...

Enjoy your summer!

Kar June 18, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Love the Oregon coast! Can't help but love it there. :)

Andi June 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I so want to be on the coast! Wonderful pics, thank you for taking us there with you. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP