This month

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

The last two months kind of got away from me. We had about four weeks of someone or multiple someones being sick. And then we left town right in the middle of the holiday season for ten days. The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland at Christmas...

It has been a very fun vacation for the family. My husband has had a conference for half of it and the rest of the time we played. Now I am sitting in a hotel room listening to it pour outside. I am alternating between catching up on blogs and watching the weather and road reports. We have a long drive home ahead of us and there has been a lot of snow in our absence and it just keeps on coming. I only finished one pair of socks in November and December has been prepping for vacation and then the vacation. I did bring some knitting but it has sat in my bag this whole time. Thanks for checking in Kristyn I appreciate it, all is well just busy :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I'll check back in next week when we are home.

16 comments:

Kristyn Knits December 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

so happy you are well and enjoying your vacation! Disney at the holidays- how fun! We went to Disney World last year and had a great visit. Safe travels as you go home.

Kate (KnitsInClass) December 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Mindy December 12, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and have a safe trip home.

Chris December 12, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Disneyland at this time of year sounds very fun. I hope you all had a great time!

Yarnhog December 12, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Hey, my son was at Disneyland yesterday (Friday)! His school band was playing in one of the gazebos on Main Street. He said it rained on and off all day, but he's 12, so it didn't bother him at all.

Woolly Stuff December 12, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Good to hear you're having fun in your non-blog time!

stitching under oaks December 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

busy is good...glad you're doing fine and are enjoying your family. Be safe heading home!

Gigi December 13, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Sounds so fun! I'd love to my grands to Disneyland, but there are so many -- 8! My parents took me when I was 6 and I still remember how magical it was.
Blessings,
G

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: December 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Disneyland! I'm so jealous - LOL What a wonderful vacation for the family! I hope you ate lot of mouse shaped pancakes.

Steve's had a bad cold for weeks. Knock on wood I've not caught it.

Glad you checked in and stay safe on the drive home.

Christina Scovel December 14, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Glad to hear you are okay and still out there playing :) I was wondering.

Jessica December 15, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

It sounds like your days are full of fun and joy! Have a terrific rest of your trip!

Renee December 16, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Good to hear your enjoying you vacation in Disney World. Be well and have fun!

Bumpkin Hill December 17, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Hope you had a great vacation. Nice to find your blog from Rachael Rabbit, Hugs, Catherine x

Pom Pom December 19, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

The Haunted Mansion is fun! I'm glad you got to go! Happy Christmas!

Mary December 30, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Anna December 30, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Looks like a lovely vacation! Hope you had a good Christmas.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP