Xmas Meme

>> Monday, December 1, 2008

I saw this and thought it would be fun. Join in if you want :)

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Both, depends on how close it is to Xmas morning :)

2. Real tree or artificial? Real. The day after Thanksgiving we load up with friends and family and head to the mountains to cut one down.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take down the tree? New Years Day I'm over it so everything comes down

5. Do you like Egg Nog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My first Walkman when I was 11

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. We have a huge Christmas village that has been added too over 13 years and it is slowly taking over the house :)

8. Hardest person to buy for? My mother-in-law

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids

10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? Mail

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Every Christmas Eve we watch It's a Wonderful Life

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge

13. Clear lights or coloured? Clear

14. Favorite Christmas Song? Do you Hear What I Hear by Bing Crosby. It was the one Xmas CD we listened too religiously at Christmast time when I was growing up.

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? Stay home. We traveled for every holiday when I was growing up and so now I stay home.

16.Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Yep, but I have to sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in my head to do it.

17. Angel or Star on the top of the tree? Neither, it's a glass tree topper from a local store

18. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? The kids can open one on Christmas Eve but everything else happens in the morning.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Seeing Xmas stuff in October

20. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? Homey trees, handmade ornaments, stuff from my childhood, definitely homey

21. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies? I like sugar cookies better and we make a gingerbread house.

6 comments:

a friend to knit with December 1, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

i love this. and reading your answers.

Renee December 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

What fun! I really enjoyed reading your answers.

Annie December 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

I joined in! (I owed you one:)
Loved reading yours.

Leciawp December 2, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Fun idea. I enjoyed reading your answers!

Philigry December 2, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

so much fun!we out our tree up after thanksgiving too.

Unknown December 2, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

I need to learn to make a gingerbread house - the first one was a disaster ;-) Unfortunately we have a fake tree ... I blame it on apartment living!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP