And the winner is....

>> Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you all so much for leaving your thoughts on the last post. I can get so caught up in worrying about what would be the "right" gift for someone that I lose sight of the thought. After reading so many different ideas for gifts I realized I needed to take some of the pressure off myself and let go of the idea that mine would be just the right gift and focus instead on finding something nice that said Thank you to a wonderful preschool teacher. But enough about my thoughts on gifts and let's get to the good part :)....

I went here to get my winner and it is Lecia. So Lecia please email me your address and I will be sending you a present.

I will be crazy with Thanksgiving prep this week (we are up to 19 people and I'm hosting) but I am going to try and get some photos of some finished projects, Lecia's gift, and of course my finished gift for the teacher....

4 comments:

Annie November 24, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck with all of your preparations. Yikes, 19 guests! I just have to bring the sweet potatoes.

Leciawp November 24, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Wow - thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have won. I'll email you my address. Please don't take this on until AFTER you've hosted Thanksgiving and had a chance to relax! xo Lecia

Mary November 25, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

Congatulations to the winner, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Jessica November 26, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Oh, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP