No words...

>> Sunday, November 2, 2008

Suzanne at Yarnhog gave me this award.

I am so new to the blog world and have found so much joy out of so many blogs. I went from not really understanding blogs to having a blogroll that requires a lot of scrolling down to get through. I am touched beyond words to say how flattered I am to get this, especially from a blog that I look forward to reading everyday.

As part of the rules I get to nominate five blogs that I enjoy reading. Since Suzanne has already been nominated I will pass along five more blogs that I look forward to each morning.

The rules for award acceptance are as follows: 1. The winner can put the logo on their website/blog. 2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award. 3. Nominate at least 5 other websites/blogs. 4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs. 5. Leave a message at each website owner that you've nominated.

I am nominating:

Gabes was one of the first blogs I started reading and I am continually amazed at how creative she is and how much she manages to get done while running her house with three small children.

Mary is a fantastic knitter who always has great posts that include fun recipes, finished knits, and many other things.

Philigry is another blog that I enjoy. She has amazing crafting skills and manages to get it all done with three children under the age of six.

Knitterella is "graphic designer with a passion" to knit according to her bio and all I can say is her posts are fun and creative.

Zebra Knits is full of fantastic knitting and gorgeous photographs and she makes the most amazing quilts.

Thank you all for keeping me inspired and entertained with all your lovely blogs!

6 comments:

sweetp November 2, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Gosh, thank you so much! I am very flattered :D

I enjoy reading your blog too!

Knitterella November 2, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm totally flattered!

What a great list of blogs you've listed - thank you for the new links! I'm honored to be a part of this list!

I'm so glad I found you in Blogland too! :)

Kathy... November 2, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Congrats! You have a great blog. Very diverse and always interesting. An award well deserved!

I love the Halloween costume, btw. Great job! You'll enjoy that sewing machine - for sure!

Jessica November 2, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Congrats on the award!

Mary November 3, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Thank you so much, I am also very flattered and honored to be part of this list. You have a wonderful blog too!

Philigry November 4, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

you are so sweet! thnak you for including me in your list!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP