Little Pumpkin Hat

>> Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy October. I knit up a little hat for my son I wanted to share with you all. A little pumpkin hat.
I was really hoping to get some good shots with my model (son) but he wasn't so cooperative. So here is our one action shot (a good yank off the head as I try to take the picture)
Don't have a pattern for it just thought it would be cute for my little guy to wear at the pumpkin patch.
I just got this in the mail today and I am going to snuggle up with a hot drink and dream up the perfect sweater, and if the reviews are accurate learn how to create a pattern for it.

9 comments:

sweetp October 6, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

That hat is gorgeous!! So funny, last blog comment I made was about how every blog I visit today I keep seeing pumpkins!!! Funny for me as we head into spring...

Anyway DO tell us how you find the book. Im really tempted to get me a copy for xmas but dont know anyone who has a copy to hear if it is good....

Ally Jay October 6, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

I bet he looks adorable in it.

Jane October 7, 2008 at 3:32 AM  

Juat bought that book too! Anxious to make a few things in it. Love the hat!

Mary October 7, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

The hat is so cute! I love all the pumkins in your header, and I think you will enjoy that book. There are several sweaters I want to make from it, and there are lots of design tips.

affectioknit2 October 7, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

The pumpkin hat is adorable!

Philigry October 7, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

this hat is to die for! I just love it!

Knitterella October 7, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Cute hat! Perfect for the pumpkin patch :)

Annie October 7, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Oh, those uncooperative boys!!
Love those pumpkin hats.

Jessica October 8, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

I love those little pumpkin hats!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP