Meme

>> Monday, September 15, 2008

I was tagged for a meme by Mary. I love reading these because I am always curious about people and probably just plain nosy :)


Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.Here are my six random facts:


1. I am the oldest of four kids, one sister and two brothers, my youngest brother is 13 years my junior. He is affectionately referred to as the "bonus" baby.


2. My name is Andrea after an actress from some show my parents watched while my mother was pregnant with me. That's their story but they can't seem to remember what show or what actress.


3. I met my husband when I was eighteen and a freshman at college. He is 4 1/2 years older then me and we did not hit it off at first. In his version I walked up and insulted him. In my truthful version he was arrogant and kind of a jerk. Two years of friendship and he grew on me and we started dating. We've now been together 11 years and he still cracks me up and is my best friend.


4. I have a crazy love of math. I buy math puzzle books to do for fun. I know, I know, my friends and family make fun of me all the time.


5. My favorite food is Mexican food of any kind and it must be accompanied by either a margarita or an ice cold beer.


6. My two best friends I have known most of my life, one is my younger sister, and the other I met when we were both eleven.


There you go six random things about me. I am tagging

If any of you don't want to play no worries, but I hope you do :). I'm glad I had this meme to post because I am in the middle of WIP, ADD knitting hell and am trying to get a grip on things to post. Have a good Monday!

5 comments:

Mary September 15, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Thanks for playing along - I love these too. Mmmm, Mexican - I love taco salad with a beer or margarita!

Jane September 15, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Mine's up! Enjoy and thanks for asking me to play!

Knitterella September 16, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Ha! Love your post (and thank you so much for tagging me :) I will try to do that this week)

That is funny/odd that your parents don't remember what movie or actress, hummm? Love the story about your hubby :) and I too LOOOOVE any kind of Mexican food! Could live off of it. The margarita or ice cold beer is a must too! Love it!

Yarnhog September 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

When I met my husband, I couldn't figure out why a gay man was hitting on me. And although I don't care for math, I buy logic puzzle books to do for fun.

Ally Jay September 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Love the ladybug cake from previous post. So sweet. Great meme.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP