Love Ravelry

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well thank you very much for all your helpful ideas. After the unanimous suggestions, I checked out Ravelry and I found this pattern. Luckily I have this issue of Interweave so I pulled it off my shelf and thumbed through it to the pattern. It was cute but then I found this pattern and to be honest I liked it more. Knit in the round, no cables (and after that afghan I am a little cabled out), pretty easy construction.




Interweave Knits Winter 2007-El Sol Pullover (just more photos, couldn't find the pattern online)






I'm thinking the rose color for the sweater and black for the contrast edging. What do you think? Now that I have gotten my feet wet with Ravelry I am so excited. I queued up a few more projects and since I like perusing patterns almost as much as knitting I have a feeling I will be spending a lot more time there.


I finished the aran square I was working on and have cast on for this pullover. I'm so excited!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Philigry July 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

i need to go and find you on ravelry! love that sweater, and youe color choice sounds great!

Kathy... July 24, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Ahhhh....yes, another joins the force! Ravelry is great, but addicting. I am "KathyInIowa" on ravelry btw. Hope to see you there...

(Good choice for sweater pattern)

Ally Jay July 27, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Nice choice. Ravelry is sure addictive. Set a timer!

Mary July 30, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Oh, that will be beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP