Finished Chanel clutch

>> Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally I got my act together and organized my pictures. Summer has taken this house by storm and I'm finding it's hard to want to sit at my computer for any length of time. We have been outside soaking up the good weather. I don't live in northern California but the fires there are affecting our air quality today and we are shrouded in forest fire smoke. Can't see the mountains or even across town. So today we are inside.


Here is the clutch. Truth be told I didn't use it at the wedding. I had it, finished, in my suitcase, but there it laid until we came home. There was so much rushing around before the wedding that I never did grab it. My only accessory during the wedding was my one year old son on my hip. I am happy with how it turned out and now I need to find an event to use it for.



Here is the inside.








It's not huge but it holds the necessities. Cell phone, lip gloss, keys, and small holder for credit cards and license.



The back....not very interesting but there it is.





Since my current everyday purse is really a large bag to cart around the kitchen sink :) I'll have to plan a date with the husband and use my new purse. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to attempt homemade croissants. If all turns out well I'll post pictures next week.

1 comments:

Philigry July 11, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

that is so beautiful! I love, love, love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP