Knit Chanel Clutch

>> Thursday, June 5, 2008

My sister is getting married this month. I have a fabulous dress that is either hot pink, or reddish orange, or just red depending on who you ask in my family. Anyway I am wearing gold accessories. Gold strappy shoes (love them), gold jewelry and hopefully a gold handbag. I have this fun yarn that I got at Michael's craft store. It is a gold color yarn with sparkly gold flecks thru it.










I got a pattern for a clutch and it is hard to tell from the picture but it is knit to resemble the quilted coco Chanel clutch purses.I am so excited for it. I bought a pretty gold button and some gold material to line it with. This is not the kind of project I can mindlessly do, I have tried and ended up ripping rows out to fix my mistakes. This project is taking some concentration but I really think it will be worth it. I'll post a picture of the finished project when I'm done. I kind of am under a deadline because her wedding is in two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comments:

Unknown June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

The clutch looks amazing!! It came out really well. (And that dress is red, I tell you... :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP