Camping

>> Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just got back from a camping trip in the mountains. Had a great time.






My daughter did some "cooking" with the local foilage.





We saw some wildlife.







Sunday morning we had what my husband refers to as 'cowboy' coffee, which is using the percolater over an open fire.





I did some knitting at night in front of the campfire which was very relaxing but my hands got cold. I was thinking that I should make myself some fingerless gloves to keep my hands warm while still being able to knit. But I realized that I would need regular full gloves because I tend to knit on and off in front of the fire. So I am going to try and make fingerlesss gloves that have a glove top attached that I can pull back and knit or pull on and sit and relax with warm hands. We'll see how it works out.



P.S. The hooded cardigan I am working on is knitted in one big project. NO SEAMS!! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP