Baby hats

>> Monday, June 9, 2008




This hat is my favorite baby shower gift. I have given it to every baby shower for a little girl I have been to and they all rave. This picture is of the one I made for my daughter. I have since started knitting them out of bamboo yarn as it is the SOFTEST yarn out there and perfect for brand new little heads. It is from a KNIT IT issue a few years ago. I believe the magazine is discontinued. If anyone wants the pattern just email me and I will get it to you.














The hat part knits up really quickly. The petals aren't too bad but give yourself a little time to sew on the petals. I usually leave that part to an evening by itelf so I can leisurely do it.

1 comments:

sweetp June 9, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Totally cute AND adorable. I've added you to my blog reader. Thanks for reading me :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP