Wedding Wrap

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008



Here are some pictures of the wrap I knit while on my Vegas trip. They didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but here goes.






It was really hard to show how the light picks up gold flecks in the yarn. It was fast and so simple to work on. I used US 13 needles to make it a bigger knit and just "p2, yo" and then p1 the last stitch each row over and over until I hit the length I wanted.

I'm off to finish getting everything ready for the wedding. We leave first thing in the morning for a fun, fast-paced wedding weekend. The Chanel bag is almost finished. Just need to figure out how to make it close......Have a good weekend and I'll be in touch when we get back.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP