Girl Trip to Las Vegas

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008

I just got back from a glorious trip to Las Vegas with some girls. It was wonderful to get away and enjoy a couple of days of just being me. The kids stayed home with Daddy and let Mommy fly the coop. I stayed at The Palms and LOVED IT! Here is a picture of the pool as we reclined by it on Wednesday drinking fruity umbrella laden drinks.


We didn't do much of anything which was exactly what we planned on doing. I wasn't sure about the rules regarding knitting on airplanes theses days, with the liquids and the taking off of shoes. Here is a link to the official TSA list of approved and prohibited items. Knitting needles are allowed. There is a pdf you can download and print out as well (I did) just in case. Funny side note, snow globes are not allowed in your carry-on.
Anyway, I did a lot of knitting on the flight and in the airport. I used the leftover yarn from my Chanel bag and made a wrap for the wedding. I am really pleased how it turned out. It was a VERY simple *p2tog, yo* repeat. I'm going to finish it up tonight and hopefully post the pictures. I finished knitting my Chanel clutch and just need to sew it up. I'll post pictures of that after the wedding (which is this weekend).

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP