Pedicure Socks

>> Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!  Finally some knitting.  Here are my pedicure socks.  I won this yarn from Suzanne forever ago and it has been calling me from my knitting basket ever since.  I haven't really knit socks in my short knitting career.  I don't know where my hesitation stemmed from because these socks came together so quickly and were perfect for some evening TV time with my family. 
The perfect knit for spring/summer in my opinion.  Fast, easy, and perfect if you are an at home pedicurist. 
My feet get so dry when the weather changes but I really am not a fan of wearing socks so this is kind of the perfect solution.  Slather my tootsies up with creamy lotion put on my new socks and my feet don't get hot or suffocated.  I can do my toes and not mess up the polish (something I mess up all the time).
The lizard was added by my "assistant"....because he is so cute.  Um...okay honey, thank you.   You can get the pattern here (free).

13 comments:

Leslie May 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

Oh, I like these. I have put socks on and taken them off several times today. (It's cold & rainy.)

stitching under oaks May 3, 2011 at 4:42 AM  

too cute! Your tootsies look much readier for spring than mine do! Love the socks...those would be fun for my daughter who always has painted toes.

Kristyn Knits May 3, 2011 at 7:01 AM  

LOVE your new socks!! perfect to show off your favorite polish!! that reminds me...I have to paint my toes this week!!

Claudia Bugh May 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

What a cool pair of pedicure socks! Love your red toe nails ~ they could be your project spectrum contribution ;)

Andi May 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Love your pedi socks!

Charity May 3, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

Personally, I find the socks cuter than the lizard, but to each his own, I suppose. :)

Larissa May 11, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

You look so good in your pedi socks! Love the yarn you chose. Perfect compliment to your red toe nails!

Anonymous May 18, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Outrageous fun! We would post those at toemail. just need a location and we are good to go!

Renee May 24, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Great socks!!
What is the nail polish? Brand/colour?
Nice to see weather warm enough to wear a fun knit like that. :-)

Mary May 24, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Love them... they are a great idea!

Carolyn May 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Love the socks. What a cool pair!

San Diego Mobile Notary

Sam June 3, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

what a great idea! And what pedicure sock wouldn't be complete without a visiting lizard :)

Unknown October 28, 2015 at 5:58 AM  

黑蒜
黑蒜功效
黑蒜沖泡飲
黑蒜粒
黑蒜飲

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP