Super soft hoodie

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here is the super soft hoodie ravelry link here. Loved knitting it. Love how cute she looks wearing it. I used the the Knit Picks recommended crayon boucle yarn and size 4 circular needles. The yarn is 100% cotton so it will be a great hoodie for spring.
I don't know what it is with my kids but it is so hard getting them to sit still for photos. The minute we got outside it is all running all the time.


A brief standing still while she searches in her "purse" for the frog she is pretty sure she brought out with us. Who doesn't have a frog in their purse when they go out?

We added flower buttons because that is what she picked out. Important for her to have a little ownership don't you think?

This was super fast and I already have another one on my needles for a friends little girl who turns one this month. Have a fantastic day.

18 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

That is really cute! I love the action shot!

amy March 3, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

I love how Crayon feels once it's knit up but I can't stand knitting with it! It shed so much. It makes a very cute hoodie though, doesn't it! I like the buttons.

Woolly Stuff March 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

I love her button choice - it's absolutely adorable!

Yarnhog March 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Great sweater! I'm sure she'll get a lot of use out of it. Did she find the frog?

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Wow, Andrea, that is so pretty. I love the shade of purple. You are really churning the knitting out now. I'm very jealous. :-)

affectioknit March 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

I love the purple and the flower buttons - so cute!

Kathy... March 3, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

You have been really productive with all these hoodies! Lucky kids!!

Such a nice job, and a very springy color too. Knitpicks does have some nice yarns.......

Thea March 3, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

adorable - and yes, they need to pick out the buttons! ownership indeed....

Mary March 3, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Awww, so cute and I love that she got to pick out her own buttons!

Cloudberry March 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Cute.
And lovely buttons :)

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: March 4, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Just precious. The sweater and the little one. Of course she must chose the buttons ~ I'm only surprised that they aren't frogs :)

Annie March 4, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Perfect for spring and the buttons make it that much more festive.
Sweet!

sweetp March 4, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Gorgeous. TOtally loving the colour of it. I love hoodies on my girls. And the button choice is great xx

Jane March 5, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

So cute! I miss making the small knits for my guys!

Philigry March 5, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

love it! the color is perfect.

olivia March 6, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Love the new site design. And that sweater is darling!

Ally Jay March 6, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Action shots are always the best. Love the colour. And didn't you know that a frog is the latest must have accessory!

Sue March 30, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Oh it is just so adorable. I love the color too. That yarn looks as though it is super soft.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP