About Me

>> Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have learned to love knitting because I get a real sense of accomplishment with each project. I think I suffer from a mild form of attention deficit because if a project takes too long I can quickly lose interest. My mother and sister both enjoy sewing and I can only seem to get enough energy together for a Halloween project. I sew my kids costumes but that is as far as my sewing skills go. All the cutting and measuring and pinning, it really is too much for me. I have found that being home with two small children knitting is much easier. I can pick it up and put it down easily. There isn't a lot of clean-up between or during projects, and for the most part it is very portable. I encourage anyone out there looking for a new hobby to look into knitting.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP