93 Degrees

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

  • I meant to post a photo of my daughter's finished cardigan but modeling a wool sweater in 93 degree heat just makes everyone grouchy.  So instead my kids are running in the sprinklers.
  • I meant to make this soup this week but a hot oven for roasting vegetables and soup simmering on the stove in 93 degree heat just makes me grouchy.
  • I wanted to finish the hoodie for Jack for our camping trip this weekend (probably the last of the season) but.....you guessed it!  It's 93 degrees.


I wanted to take some pictures to change up the old blog here with some autumn foliage but all I got was a photo of my Gerber daisy on the patio that is still hanging on.

Hopefully this weekend we'll get a chance to cool off in the mountains and I can get some of my to-do's done.  Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

The WoodLand School September 30, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Have a great time knitting in the mountains ... and (hopefully!) avoiding the heat :-)

Leslie September 30, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

We have had a reprieve from the heat and it has been in the 80's. Have a fun trip!!!

Woolly Stuff October 1, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

93's a bit much, but still you're lucky... we have probably low 60s, cold, wet, grey, rainy. I could do with a bit of warmth and sunshine :(

Thea October 1, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

We seriously need some cool weather over here too!!

Kristyn Knits October 1, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

I think our heat is gone. It's chilly and fall-like here in michigan. I have a few of those "wanted to's" from this week as well. Hope your camping trip is just what you need.

Renee October 1, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

Heat wave!
Autumn cool will be a relief. We've got down right cold and damp here now in south western Ontario.

Jessica October 3, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

We had heat like that last week! Have a wonderful time in the mts!

ColorSlut October 4, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

What the heck is up with the weather? It was 90 here last week and 45 in the morning over the weekend. URG!

Larissa October 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Hope you had a great time away this weekend! We've been in the mid 60's for a week now but i'm still hoping it will warm up later in the month. Thanks for the soup link - i've been making a very similar soup lately but without the beans and adding them looks super yummy.

stitching under oaks October 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I hope it's cooled down there at your place. It's been great fall weather here this week. I'm loving it! Have a wonderful weekend.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP